Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Hope/Joy/Peace/Trust/Power...

As we wait for a 2nd interview for Chris and also a response from a client on a bid that will pull us through our financial rut, I focus of God's truths. Chris and I were talking yesterday and are both in the same place; if we focus on God's promise and trust in Him we're fine but if we have a moment of sin-nature driven fear or earthly "reality" we lose it!! So, we strive to abide in Him and put our hope in Him; not money, jobs or even our dreams.

My verse for today:
"I pray that God, the source of HOPE, will fill you completely with JOY and PEACE because you TRUST in him. Then you will overflow with confident hope through the POWER of the Holy Spirit." --Romans 15:13, NLT

2 comments:

Kendra said...

That is so true. Adam is trying for a different job within the company and it's a government job and everything goes super slow. He gets really impatient about it. I have been praying for him, about the job and I told him last night that God's timing is not always our timing and we just need to trust Him. So anyway, I have been praying for Chris's job stuff also!

Lori Wilson said...

Any news yet?