Sunday, November 2, 2008

Women!

It's hard being a woman isn't it ladies?!?

For the past few days I've been clunked over the head, rather constantly, with those little womanly "privileges" that if dealt out in great numbers will actually really throw a wrench in the daily grind. I'm talking about PMS, women's intuition, mom ears and the like. I haven't slept well b/c I'm hearing every noise out of Reese and Georgia, I've been edgy b/c of PMS (anyone who knows me knows I hate to admit this!), and I'm constantly thinking ahead and planning in my head as I see upcoming obstacles or challenges. Ugh! I'm exhausted.

The tides will turn soon, I'm sure but until then I'll be gritting my teeth and thanking the Lord for making me uniquely female!!!

1 comment:

Lori Wilson said...

How well I understand what you're dealing with. Like the bible says, "In everything give thanks." Thank you God for making me a woman and all that comes with it.