Monday, October 6, 2008

Questions....Questions...

Alright so here's the latest per Rachel's blog...

  1. A song/band/type of music you'd risk wreck & injury to turn off when it comes on the radio? - anything Marilyn Manson (he's just creepy)
  2. Best show on television? - nothing stands out. (Like Grays but don't think it deserves the "best" title.)
  3. Favorite movie? - Again, don't have one but like Broken Down Palace.
  4. Favorite room in your house? - Kitchen without kids at my feet!
  5. If you could have anything put on a t-shirt what would be? - "I hate T-shirts!"
  6. The best part about being your age? - Life experience with a youthful perspective.
  7. Favorite Girl Scout cookie? - Frozen Thin Mints.
  8. Poker or gin or bridge? - Definitely gin, preferably with tonic and a twist of lime!
  9. Shower or bath? - Shower. I'm like a beached whale in the tub: legs propped on wall looking at my tummy roll!
  10. Favorite pajamas? - Lightweight sleep-dresses w/ boob support.
  11. Nightmare job? - Snake rescue and research. EWWWWW!!!
  12. A talent that you wish you had? - Gospel singing voice. I have the spirit to belt it but the vocal cords just don't follow suit.
  13. Dream vacation? - Anything/place where I don't have to worry about how expensive things are and I'm able to do what I want, when I want without worrying about time or financial restraints. Ocean or Pyramids are a bonus.
  14. What's on your nighstand? - Lamp, pic of G and journal.
  15. Tell us 3 weird things about you? - 1. When I add or subtract I always do so by 5's, 10's or 20's and subtract the difference to get the right answer. (Yes, it works!) 2. I like to count bathroom tiles while doing by business. 3. I'm sometimes very, very messy but truly respect and need order in my life.

Still want to be my friend?! :)

1 comment:

Crysti said...

I'm totally going to quiz you on bathroom tiles now!!!