Saturday, October 4, 2008

Nothing Much To Say...

It's been a while since I've posted and I keep searching my friend-blog-list and you guys have yet to post anything too... So, I thought maybe my nothing post would prompt you guys to post something for my entertainment. :)

Tomorrow is Sharon's birthday (my mother-in-law) and, in her memory, we're going to walk the Susan G. Komen Walk/Run for the Cure. But, of course, in classic Tina style I have yet to register and procrastinated until the very last minute and have to register this afternoon at the last pre-race day registration booth. Ugh. The last time we participated we were walking with Sharon to celebrate her victory over breast cancer. So, this one will be heavy (best exhibited in my dream last night - in which, Sharon died and then my father-in-law died 2 days later) but well worth the emotional pain to celebrate an amazing lady.




3 comments:

Kendra said...

I have been very lazy about my blog lately, I think about something I should write about and then don't!! I'll try to come up with something soon to keep you entertained!!

Crysti said...

Ok, I posted in my lazy blog too...

mamarach said...

Hey I posted for you all and nobody else answered my interview questions :)