Sunday, September 28, 2008

Monkey Georgetown!!!!

So, we took a family drive after church today; had a picnic and saw the fall colors. The girls did great and can you believe it snowed on us during our picnic lunch?! Colorado, I tell you what!

Anyway, we drove back down the pass and were going into Georgetown and Reese got so excited. She started squealing, "Monkey Georgetown! Monkey Georgetown!" We finally deduced that our Curious George fanatic thought we were going to see Monkey George. After all, anything named George-something must be Monkey George affiliated!

After we drove through town Reese started to pout and asked where Monkey George was. Sadly, we broke the news that Monkey George wasn't in Georgetown that day. Reese asked where he was and Chris cleverly told her that Monkey George was exploring with the man in the yellow hat. With that she was satisfied.

Too cute. Great day. (Even despite our flat tire change on a cliff above tree-line!)

1 comment:

Lori Wilson said...

Monkey Georgetown. That's funny. I neglected my tooth fairly duties this week and had a little girl in tears. So I told her that I had run into the tooth fairy at the hospital and she had given me something for my little girl. Ila was ecstatic and didn't question the tooth fairy being at the hospital at all.