Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Stability? What's That?

Well, Chris got a call yesterday from a long-time career lead and may have a job opportunity for a large-ish AV company. Chris faxed his resume to this company in January and just last week his resume landed on the desk of our friend who works at the company! So, our friend is passing on the resume with great recommendation.

We're praying to walk in God's perfect will BUT, we're also asking that Chris be offered a position that brings financial stability and that the position be something that Chris enjoys. Will you partner with me in prayer? I have a million questions for Chris and my brain is going a million miles an hour as his brain appears to be on sabbatical. (My perception...not reality, I know.)

Until further notice...

3 comments:

Lori Wilson said...

praying...we need to catch up.

Crysti said...

Ok, it may be too soon, but Yippee!! I'll be praying for you all. An exciting prospect is better than nothing I think!
Love you girl!
(check my blog...)

Anonymous said...

YES! Definitely praying! Stability is a good thing!