Monday, January 12, 2009

Insane in the Membrane!

Funny day today. Not funny "ha-ha"; funny "weird".

I've gone from praising God for Chris' solid start date with the new job (yep, you read right, he officially starts the 19th at 8am!) to crying from my gut and being so frustrated with my life, back to praising God for a 2000 Honda that still runs without any problems.

Today I've become friendly with tears. They're like my evil, pride-killing twin. (Example? - Crying while talking to G's pre-K teacher...yikes!)

So, now I'm heading to bed to read a vegan cookbook and reflect on my inner-most need and desire to purchase spelt flour and nutritional yeast.

Now don't you feel sane?

1 comment:

Lori Wilson said...

Nope, sorry. I still don't feel sane. We need to get together and be insane. Pick a date!