Friday, June 20, 2008

I'm back...

It's been way too long since I've posted! Life's been crazy and I've been treading water like a crazy lady in a plus size swimsuit!

I volunteered for VBS at our church this week and it was great. Don't get me wrong, hauling 14 four year old children around is quite a chore but they are all so sweet and eager to learn. And I'm not sure you've noticed, but I have a gift for the theatrical and it was nice to have an outlet to squirm on the ground like a worm or make my most gigantic bubble face while still trying to breathe through my nose like a lady! I taught Georgia's class and she was exhausted by the end of today. Later, she and I had a bit of a melt-down. Georgia and I talked our way through the melt-down and now we have another mommy-GiGi lesson to tuck under our belts! Whew.

Changing subjects completely...
Lately, I've been whining a bit to my husband about not meeting my needs. You know, not enough compliments, not enough this, not enough that... Poor guy. He tries so hard and has such a great heart. But ya know what? I still feel how I feel. So, I keep communicating (gently...I hope) and we'll continue to grow as man and crazy wife!

There's my news and vent for now. More frequent posting to come.... Thanks for listening.

1 comment:

Crysti said...

I do have to say that you were the very best wiggle worm I saw all week! Thanks so much for leading a group!!
And feel it sistah! (but feel for him a bit too)
Love you!