Saturday, February 9, 2008

Fettuccini Alfredo Makes Everything Better...

Food makes my heart happy. This is one of the constants in my life. I tell you what, there's nothing like an oozy chocolate lava cake or biting blue cheese pasta...I could go on forever. I digress...

Today we met some friends that we haven't seen in over a year. We used to see them weekly before we had Georgia and then they moved farther north and we moved farther south. You know the story... After too much time we scheduled a rendesvous and went to lunch. (Hense the previous food rant.) We aren't a table of 4 anymore, we're a table of...gulp...8!!!!! Reality hit me when we were trying to explain how many booster seats and high chairs we needed to the bewildered hostess. Yowzer life changes quickly.

Mostly I feel blessed to have friends that are different and distant but still constant and soulful. It is my prayer that this is a constant in my life as well.

2 comments:

mamarach said...

Is youzer a real word? You are a goof. A good goof. But one indeed.

mamarach said...

opps I spelled it wrong...yowzer. I'm tired :) Birthday party exhaustion can be blamed.