Friday, February 8, 2008

Stuck...

It's been a while since I've posted. Lately I've been feeling like I'm lost in this black hole of introspection and grasping for sanity, hope, drive and with much aspiration, hope. One moment of the day I'm motivated and excited and the very next I'm down, hopeless and frustrated. My thoughts wane from daydreaming about large martinis and ball park sized hot-dogs and then the next I'm in workout pants rejuvinated and soaking in one of the 6 books I'm reading right now.

Flip flop, upside down, overwhelmed. But still I know God is good but man sometimes life is hard!

As of now, I'm putting one foot in front of the other and holding my tongue as not to cause any permanent damage in my marriage relationship. I have a great man and that's all I need to concentrate on now.

Coasting through life sounds pretty good right now but that's just not me. I'm a mover and a shaker. Sometimes moving and shaking gets a little painful.

Maybe a martini while wearing my working pants...I'll give that a try and let you know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you'll recall, martini's and workout pants were on your New Year's non-resolution list! :-)

Here's to less stressing and more coasting in the weeks to come my friend!

mamarach said...

good quote for stuck...

Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj : Once you realize that the road is the goal and that you are always on the road, not to reach a goal, but to enjoy its beauty and its wisdom, life ceases to be a task and becomes natural and simple, in itself an ecstasy.