Monday, February 25, 2008

Yes, I know it's been too long...

Life's nuts. I'm sifting the joy out of a life that is currently incredibly stressful and unknown. Man, sifting is hard work!!

Anyway, here's the great stuff of my currently stressful life:

1. I haven't killed my husband.
2. I haven't killed my children.
3. I haven't killed myself.


....okay, okay...seriously...

1. My marriage is growing.
2. I'm becoming more patient and really developing a consciousness of my flapping mouth.
3. We just had some great friends move one block away!
4. We've been invited to vacation with wonderful friends. No job? Hit the road!
5. Reese is really talking more and I'm able to reason with her. Also, I'm enjoying our little conversations: Mommy - "Okay Reese, open your mouth wide like a lion." Reese - "No mommy, like a camel!"
6. Georgia is learning to really enjoy playing with Reese. They're becoming buddies!!
7. I have growing vision for my purpose and anxiously await God's timing.
8. My life is crazy but my spirit is full. I'm blessed to tears.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny that we both posted 2 minutes apart from each other today!!! Great minds...

Lori Lynn said...

Miss you tons buddy!

Crysti said...

You are so great and I just love your little camel mouth - it is way fun to see her get so big!
I'm jealous of the vacation! Right now I'd just take a car ride vacation away from a sicky whiney boy.
I'd love to hear about that purpose thing though - very intriguing!