Friday, February 1, 2008

Car vacation...

A little silly something to tell my friends...

I left the fam at home tonight and went out for a little lady time. On my way to game night I was driving in the car and listening to the radio. Some 80's song came on and I felt so rejuvinated and free! So free that I did the little Saturday Night Live "Night at the Roxbury" head bop dance. Yep, you heard me, I did the head bob!!!! Anyhoo, it was a mini car vacation and I highly suggest all you cooped up mommy types and overworked ladies go on a spin around the block and bop some heads! If nothing else, you'll get a good laugh.

Here's to a weekend on relaxation and football.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can you imagine how rejuvenated you would feel with a whole 80s party night? I better get on it!