Thursday, July 17, 2008

My list...

So, I've been listed twice to answer this list... Know what? I honestly don't mind them if they aren't too long. I think it's a great way to get to know the little details about people that just don't usually come up in conversation. So, here I go...

A - Attached or single: Attached, with a very well shackled ball and chain! :)

B - Best Friend: I hate the "best friend" concept. We all need different kinds of dear friends.
C - Cake or Pie: Strawberry Rhubarb Pie (we served pie at our wedding...)
D - Day of the Week: Thursday (don't know why...)
E - Essential Item: Honestly, can't think of one. Freeganism her I come!!
F - Favorite Color: Grass Green
G - Gummi Bears or Gummi Worms: Bears. I like to bite off their legs (so they can't run away), their head, then their arms... Heh.
H - Hair Product: Huh?
I - Indulgences: Great food.
J - January or July?: I don't discriminate.
K - Kids: My neighbor just told me she's adopting from an inner-city program and that they may get a child (between baby and age 3) with "special needs". Amazing! What a couple they are!
L - Life is incomplete without: love and honesty
M - Marriage Date: July 28th
N - Number of Siblings: Older Sis - Jen, Younger Bro - Joel
O - Oranges or Apples: Braeburn Apples w/ Sharp Cheddar Cheese
P - Phobias or Fears: snakes (anything without legs that resembles a snake...eels!)
Q - Quote: Most relateable: "I'm quiet but I can't shut up!"
R - Reason To Smile: Having a man that is truly committed and loves me, even with all my warts.
T - Tag Three: Kendra (c'mon girl!), Rachel, Jess (get a blog site and get writing!)
U- Unknown fact about me: C'mon, I'm an open book!
V - Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Dominion baby, dominion!
W - Worst Habit: Pick one? ...Procrastination!
X - Rays or Ultrasounds: Let's omit the X in X-Rays and go with Rays! Nap by the beach anyone?!?
Y - Your favorite food: Great wine and well paired Gorgonzola cheese.
Z - Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A - Attached or single: Attached. B - Best Friend: My husband. C - Cake or Pie:Peach cobbler...well any fruit cobbler! D - Day of the Week: Monday...Matthew's day off...so kind of mine too:)E - Essential Item: A Shower!!! F - Favorite Color: Somewhere between Royal Blue and Navy
G - Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: Those gummy spiders were pretty good in our Australia project...crazy flashback I just had.
H - Hair Product: Conditioner!!!
I - Indulgences: Shopping for something I don't need just WANT...shoes, sunglasses, clothes, whatever.
J - January or July?: December! K - Kids: Yes, I still have them. L - Laughter...I LOVE when my kids laugh and make me laugh...and anything that makes my husband laugh...it doesn't happen much anymore and I wish it did! M - Marriage Date: April 28th but ceremony on May 31st...did you know that? I don't know if I ever told anyone.
N - Number of Siblings: Older Bro -Paul, Younger Bro - Jeremy
O - Oranges or Apples: If it is a PERFECTLY ripened orange and super juicy and sweet then I would take the orange.
P - Phobias or Fears: Kids not following the Lord
Q - Quote: "It burns" or "rub some dirt in it" from movie She's the Man...so funny! R - Reason To Smile: "Having a man that is truly committed and loves me, even with all my warts," freckles, zits, stretch marks, phobias and worries.
T - Tag Three: Fist of all I have facebook and second of all I like commenting on all of my friends blogs much more than my own! Um...Amber, Kit and Megan. U- Unknown fact about me: I think I am pregnant but don't tell my mom. V - Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Don't have any problems killing animals for food or clothing...God showed us how in Genesis so what is the big deal? Unless of course you don't believe in God or believe the animal is a god or blah, blah, blah...get a grip society and eat some meat! W - Worst Habit: Lazy...too much time on my hands and not enough focus/motivation. X - Rays or Ultrasounds: Let's omit the X in X-Rays and go with Rays! Nap by the beach anyone?!? Sounds good...Come on over we are at the pool EVERYday and go to sea world or the beach on the weekends! However, I am very jealous that my kids are brown and have white hair and I am white with brown hair:( Youth is definitely waisted on the young! They totally don't have a clue or appreciate what they have.
Y - Your favorite food: You always were a cheese lover...I keep trying for you but sugar triumphs every time.
Z - Zoo animal: Tiger!

Jes