Monday, January 14, 2008

Bang Some Pots With Your Kids...or Alone!

Today was a crazy day. On my "to-do today list" I was sure to include "activity with kids" because I knew I'd get carried away in my organization attack and neglect my children.

After half the day was over, the girls were playing on the kitchen floor with wooden spoons, pots and pans, and cereal. I got down on the floor with them and we had our own rendition of the Blue Man Group. I tell you what, we drummed and stirred our hearts out! Talk about stress relief.

So, I urge you my friends, on a crazy day be sure to grab a pot and wooden spoon and go to town! (Preferably not in the aisle at Target...you just might be admitted...)

1 comment:

Lori Lynn said...

you said it all. I have to put "spend time with my kids" on my to-do list also. I always feel wierd doing it, but I also know that if its on my list it will get done. Thanks for the encouragement.