Tuesday, January 8, 2008

New Year, New Look

I'm not big on new year resolutions but have determined to plunge into '08. No diets and deprivation for me, instead I plan to eat up all that life has to offer me. (This includes eating up both martinis AND exercise!! Oh yes, and a new short hair-cut coming soon...)

I sit on my seat with excitement and expectation. My prayer is that my eyes are opened in a new way to see what the Lord has to offer and how I can be used in this new year even despite my circumstances. I determine to grab onto the joy and peace that is so apparently around me even in the midst of stress, pain or even monotony.

So, my dear friends. Grab your work out shoes and martini glasses and plunge forward with me. May we sharpen and challenge one another. Here's to gobs of celebration and introspection in 2008!

3 comments:

The Amazing Fosters said...

Hey, girl! Had a chance to read your blog just now. Love your deep thoughts AND the potato soup story. HA! I am glad you have a place where I can keep up with you when the phone doesn't match our schedules. V

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to celebrate and "introspect" with you this year. My heart longs for it in fact. Until then...

Anonymous said...

can't wait to join you for a glass and a walk...love you...