Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sunday, Sunday

Today I look into the week to come with a mix of anxiety and hopeful motivation. Chris has to look for a different job very quickly. Any time the future is unknown I am so quick to jump the gun and make plans that may suffice but may not be the best long term or more importantly, may not be what God has for us. So, today and in the days to come I'm disciplining myself to be prayerful and considerate of what God would have for us and sensitive to my husband's timing, however slow it may be.

Today I am lifting up and submitting to my husband while praying like all heck that the Lord will reveal Himself and we will get another glimpse of His faithfulness. I know this, my God is faithful. I anxiously await His plan.

1 comment:

Crysti said...

Good for you! That is tough to do for someone who wants to get things planned out (and who is good at that too!) Let me know if you want to get together! I'm busy W/Th but could definitely find time for you if you need it!
<3 Crysti