Sunday, November 18, 2007

Blogging and entering...

So, last night at about mid-night I found myself half dressed standing in the kitchen wielding a very large butcher knife contemplating whether or not I had the guts to actually use the thing. (No, it's not what you think; I did not lose my temper with Chris and go all Lorena Bobbitt!!) In the dead of the night my dog, Solomon, went into a barking rage and Chris and I were convinced someone was breaking and entering. Chris hurdled out of bed like an Olympic track star. (Be still my heart!) Honestly, one of the first things that went through my head was that despite the many attempts of my blogging friends to convince me that posting a blog did not put me at stalker risk, the online stalker freaks did in fact find me and my family is toast!!
Dramatic? Me??

Chris was running around in his boxers (may I add, without a weapon!) while I was strategizing on how exactly I'd stab the crazy attacker. After Chris checked on the girls we concluded that we'd watched one too many Scream movies and tried to go to sleep. BUT, the adrenaline!! What a rush. When life gets boring I may just call one of my friends to mock break-and-enter my house at 1am. Please stand by and remember, if called please spend some time training in knife combat. I'm a crazy lady with a newly developed defense strategy!

No comments: