Thursday, November 8, 2007

I think I'm drunk...

Yep, you heard me. I think I'm drunk on cold meds!!! I'm jammed somewhere between wanting to do a silly drug-induced dance and falling on the floor kicking and screaming, "I want my mommy!". Both would make way to a hefty audience on YouTube, I'm sure.

If you haven't deduced, my cold is still haunting me. Georgia keeps asking, "But, but, but...who's going to take care of me if you're sick?!" I assure her with every bit of positive facial expression within me that mommy's fine and can still take care of her. I'm questioning myself as I say the words to her each time. Children sure teach you to reach farther than you ever thought you could. What a blessing. Even now.

Stay tuned... Amidst my drunken haze I'm working on an online poll for the blog site. Curious?

1 comment:

Lori Lynn said...

Maybe now, while we're all sick would be a good time to get the kids together. hehehe, we're all hopped up on cold meds here too. I sent my kids to school this morning with the words, "I know you don't feel good, but I gave you some medicine and if it gets too bad for school your teacher will call me" ringing in their ears.