Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Clutch Been Busted...

My car has been in the shop for a couple days while the clutch underwent repair. I went to pick up the car today and while reviewing the receipt and repair description I noticed the repair was listed as "clutch abuse". Clutch abuse!!! 135,000 miles on the 'Ol Honda clutch and he's telling me I abused the clutch. I swear I'm one of the best standard drivers in the state of Colorado! (No pride there right?! C'mon, you know I'm just like Pretty Woman driving the standard-H down Rodeo Drive...) I know I should just blow it off but I can't stop thinking about it. Maybe I really am a bad driver disguised as one of those ladies who thinks they are a good driver. Holy smokes. Who am I really!?!? Heh. There's my daily drama.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's funny. That would stick in my craw too. By the way, what's a "craw"? I don't know but I'm sure it would stick there.