Saturday, November 3, 2007

Chaos In Ferry Land...

A jet lagged husband, two snot infested girls and a stinky dog. Mrs. Ferry, this is your life. You are the proud winner of pj's and un-brushed teeth at noon on Saturday.

What's crazy? It's so fun one minute and the very next I feel like I should be rush ordering a straight jacket. It's amazing how perspective and attitude can change a moment or...a life. I determine not to let my stinky attitude waste the beauty of what God has given me. Amen?


3 comments:

mamarach said...

Yes my friend, it is valuable to get it out and the more vulnerable you are the more people can love on you. I just am wondering do you really want a future with challenges? Don't you have that already in the present???

Anonymous said...

Amen sister.
Posted by: Needing an attitude adjustment on a weekend with whole family up in Breckenridge...ahem..

Rachel said...

Amen!